Thursday, March 22, 2007

were there...10 cm!!!





woo hoo! in delivery as i type! i must say though crystal must be feeling pretty good....about 30 minutes ago i get a call from tyler telling me to stop at sonic to get the BIGGEST CHERRY VANILLA CREAM DR.PEPPER WITH EXTRA MILK AND LOTS OF CHERRIES! while he is telling me i can hear her in the background also telling me exactly how she wants it. also while he is telling me this he told me he saw the head...eww...anyways...i was like are you really thinking about dr. pepper right now??!! well i got it...
ok so we're all here waiting anxiously to see this little guy. we just heard she had him!! oh my word!! 8 lbs 7 oz...22 in!!! yea!! here are a few excited faces....


2 comments:

Jason Guidry said...

Congratulations! You must post pictures of the little guy!

Oh, and DrPepper is just one of those things that you must think about ALL the time. *sips his DrPepper*

-Jason

Phillip LeBlanc said...

When I first saw this post and the numbers at the bottom, my mind connected them with the sonic cup and I went "dang, thats a huge sonic cup" then I looked into it...

Congrats!

-Phill