Monday, June 18, 2007

gotta love conviction


this morning i was reading a couple of recent blogs of some dear friends...natalie and katherine. not only was my heart touched by both but also challenged. both of these blogs highlight some things ive been dealing with in my own life lately. im not sure they relate to each other at all but nonetheless they are great! katherine talks about living unselfishly and how easy it is to allow life to become all about ME. i, like katherine, become so angry with myself when i realize my focus has only been on myself. i apologize sincerely to those that have to put up with me on a daily basis...you know who you are! i want to love you and serve you and just treat you better than i have in the past. and natalies blog completely honors her dad on fathers day, but what i love most about this particular post is all the little things she remembers about her dad. i want to be someone who notices and enjoys all the "little things" in this life! you have to check out these blogs! i hope they bless you as much as they did me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sooooo sweet.

That is what brings life's true joy- the little things. Like magnets on the fridge or impacting quotes or just great belly laughing times with the ones we cherish most.

You ROCK!